Sunday, February 15, 2015

25% Blanket Completion and WIPs!


I've only completed two projects this time around, and still have yarn left from my February yarn club skein! I made an awesome kerchief that turned out dreamy, and i'm pretty sure i have enough for a set of hand warmers/finger-less mitts. If i have any yarn left after that, i plan to make something else if i have enough, or use it in another project until it expires. This weight of it is a little thinner than what i'm used to, nontheless i'm still enjoying working with this quite a bit.


My biggest accomplishment is my finished Piranha plant! My Nintendo blanket is now officially 25% complete(a little over actually) and i couldn't be more excited. I really pushed for this these last two weeks, unfortunately my overworked arm has been paying the consequences. As awesome as this was, i will try to take things easier and slower for the other 75%, i'm way ahead of schedule as is(not that this really has a deadline).


I spun up some fiber and am working on another awesome bat of some dreamy Falkland. It's my first time working from a 'bat' and i'm quite pleased with how thi
n i'm spinning this. I also finished the brown fiber but have yet to skein it or measure yardage. My drop spindle spinning(lol) is also still in the works. Check out youtube vid below for more blurbs on what what i've been working on!


No comments:

Post a Comment