Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A few hats & FO's!




This week the grandest thing was a pair of baby hats and an adult size one via 'Hollywood Knits Style'. Both baby hats are free patterns i found via ravelry(links are in the video's description) if interested. They were an easy knit and pretty quick being small and all... :). The adult hat i made in the round as opposed to knitted up flat and then seamed together(as via the pattern), all though that resulted in slight laddering for me as you can see :(. Next time i'll know to avoid those! Overall a good week.

I also finally got a couple of projects i had on hold finished ~ the unicorn for example...it finally got eyes! And the owl finally got his appliques sewn on. I also whipped up a really quick project for my swap partner(a mini 'coin' purse) and had a chance to work on my sweater as well. One of the sleeves has finally been started, the collar is complete and after trying it on i think it's a pretty good fit. I'm super excited! There are a lot of things wrong with this sweater(as i can tell you now) and perhaps even more by the time the sleeves are complete...but i'm totally fine with it and already love it regardless. It's my first and will probably be my favorite for a very long, long time...


No comments:

Post a Comment