Big Project This Month:
- Mushroom Baby Blanket/Lapghan(reversible)
Sweaters(make 2 this year)
- One sweater is complete
- Plans for the second are in the works!
Etsy Store Listings
- Yes! I have started to re-post those sad listings which have been expired for quite a while and i was a little too uh, laid back to re-post in a timely manner. This goes for both of my shops! Check them out at malonsshop.etsy.com & malonb.etsy.com.
- I've been working on my website, all though it's still under construction. Feedback is appreciated! malonsshop.com
Video Updates and Tutorials
- I had a number of video updates this month, including my stash videos(which had various parts). Check them out on my YouTube channel! I also have a number of blog updates corresponding.
- Posted one tutorial!
Lion Brand's Envelope Flatware Flatware Tutorial
Check out the related blog as well
New Stitches & Techniques
- I have lined a crochet bag
- I have learned how to add a zipper as well! :)
Patterns from my Library
- I made a number of projects using patterns found on Ravelry.
- I made at least 1 project from my book/mag library as well.
Yarn Dying & Spinning
- Yes! I actually gave spinning another try and have dyed specifically for this purpose. I have completed a skein of white/navy blue candy stripped handspun.
Use Your Stash!
- This month i've decided to go on a yarn diet. However, i already have a smallish yarn haul to show you guys(oops)...and a pretty awesome swap package. However i've been pretty good on using my stash yarn specially after my organization phase(since i actually got a chance to see the magnitude of what it has become).