Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Mail Time & Yarn Addiction Mash-Up!

This could be about nothing else but stash enhancements(aka more/new yarn).  I got mine via mail, hence the theme mash-up. Was i on a yarn diet? Yes... but that's ok. I'm back on the horse until November.

What did my yarn haul consist of? Other than a couple of Red Heart skeins for one of my current WIPS, this enhancement came from Ron Strong's De-Stash(check out his YT channel, in vid description box). He has some awesome yarn i must say, let me list it for you...

  • Rowan Felted Tweed in Red Brown
  • Rowan Felted Tweed in Pine
  • Rowan Felted Tweed in Brown
  • Rowan Felted Tweed in Taupe
  • Berroco Vintage DK in Purple
  • Berroco Vintage DK in Olive Green
  • Berroco Vintage DK in Taupe
  • Berroco Weekend DK in Pink
  • Rowan Creative Linen in White
  • Rowan Creative Linen in Yellow
  • Cascade Yarn Ultra Pima in White
  • Misc. Skein in Variegated Yellow

Now that's what you call yarn enhancement, right? Are all the colorway names correct in my list? Of course not, since(if you watched my vid) none of these actually had the colorway name on their lables, just the number. So i made those up lol... but they fit the bill for my purposes ;).

Also, if you guys haven't heard yet i'm currently running my 500 Subscriber Giveaway(click for vid) and it's open until Sept. 6. If you haven't done so already go check it out and submit your entry. I do have an update for that this coming weekend as well, so stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment