Sunday, February 1, 2015

2015 in Yarn Crafts

Hey all, i've decided to keep track of my knitting and crochet projects this year by adding to the list as i complete each project. It was a pretty easy and a quick(er) way to have a final list of all that i've completed... so far so good! I'm including the link to the patterns(when applicable) as well as if they're free(or paid, etc). I may just add a link to my completed projects as well(so if you're on Ravelry, feel welcome to check them out!). Check on this post from time to time to view my progress.

* Around June and July, life happened and i missed keeping track of what i made for a few months thereafter(i also took a bit of a break)... hence the list not being complete. All projects have been added to my Ravelry if you're inclined to check that out. I hope to follow through with a complete list in 2016!




January:

February:
March:
April:

May:

June:

No comments:

Post a Comment