Sunday, August 2, 2015

End of July Update ~ WIP's and FO's

This update seems to be largely based on video games(as it should, lol). I finished a couple of items related to some games i completed recently; both of which i love. Inspired by the 'Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask', the amigurumi Keaton(aka 3 tailed fox) is done! The pattern i used is free; i also included legs for the character, however i chose not to add those to mine. You can find more info/details on my Ravelry project page. The red scarf inspired by 'Cate West: The Vanishing Files' is also done! That was a pretty neat(and quick) game. You play as Cate, which is always styling this awesome red scarf(hence the project).

Not totally a 'completed' project, but i'm still sort of counting it....i'm speaking of the Uncle Scrooge panel inspired by 'DuckTales: Remastered'. An awesome game from back in the day for sure. Hoping to get it completed before my next update for sure. I'm also working on a very awesome(and too adorable) fox crochet basket. Mine will be huge, in order to contain all my yarny odds and ends(and probably more!). I failed to mention this one may be the project inspired by 'Never Alone', another currently completed game which also features a fox(i say maybe 'cause i have another fox project coming up).

My Nintendo inspired afghan is also closer to completion. The 3rd panel(the shoe) was a nightmare. In short, it was pretty boring to do; mostly one color. It took me forever and i'm so glad it's done(it was totally worth it). The last and final panel will feature Boo, aka the ghost.  I assume i'll be working on it through October(if not finished beforehand of course), which would be fine with me...and it would be quite fitting too, 

Last but not least, i'm working on a gray hat...that would totally remind you of rain clouds. Perfect, because this one's inspired by 'Heavy Rain', which is such a(sad) ride of a game. I had to replay this one various times to see all there is to see; all i can say is check it out if you haven't already. I know i missed mentioning a few items, as well as a few other things; if you want to know more, check out my video below.


No comments:

Post a Comment