Sunday, January 31, 2016

3 FO's and a Couple of WIP's

This update consists of 2 adorable crochet baby hats and a cowl using some of my handspun(this was my monthly yarn pick for January). Both hat patterns are free(check out my ravelry project pages) and i didn't use a pattern for the cowl but i have details/notes in my project page if interested.  I also chose the monthly yarn pick for February and it's some more of my handspun! It's a gray/yellow colorway which i love, i already know this will be something for me, i just can't decide if i want a hat, finger-less mitts or another cowl. We shall see!

There's also a few future projects i hope to get to these next few weeks, including some baby booties, a knit hat for the kid(at least one) and maybe something for myself :) I also have a couple of rainbow skeins i wanted to use in order to join a few knit/crochet alongs this month... rainbow-along if you please(love that title lol) but again i have no idea what to make. I'm browsing ravelry as we speak! Check out my vid for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment